OPEN THE BRACKETS.
1. The tour guide speaks a few foreign languages.
2. Travel agents do not develop tour packages.
3. Where do you find your customers?
4. 4. There is a tour operator in this destination.
5. 5. Are there any tourist companies in your city?
6. We made a tour of France last year. It was a couching tour.
7. Did you cooperate with major tour operators two years ago? – No, we didn’t.
8. The business meeting will take place next Monday.
9. Our customers will not attend the exhibition tomorrow.
10. Have you ever been to a luxury restaurant?
11. We have just ordered a three-course dinner.
USE THE PRESENT INDEFINITE ACTIVE
in this hotel chain.
14. I do not tell of any recreation facilities.
15. What kind of menus offer in this restaurant?
MAKE UP SPECIAL QUESTIONS.
1) Why does he decide on prices and discounts?
Who decides on prices and discounts?
2) How often does she away on business?
Why does she often away on business?
3) Where do they advertise tour packages?
When do they advertise tour packages in mass media?
4) What is in his tourist company?
What kind of department is there in his tourist company?
5) What started 30 or 40 years ago?
When did the tourist boom start?
6) When tourism was for the rich?
In what century tourism was for the rich?
7) Who will travel on this mission again soon?
When will the government officials travel on this mission again?
8) Who have tasted all the dishes?
What has the head chef tasted?
9) Where is air-conditioned in this hotel?
What are all rooms in this hotel?
FILL IN THE BLANKS:
1) The tour guide
2) The animator
3) Tourist manager
4) The tour operator